Signal Red in Spray Cans?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Signal Red in Spray Cans?
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@starband.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 21:12:01 -0800
Cc: <paulwillou@socal.rr.com>
Hey Paul,
     I have a signal red TR3 that was painted in a Ferrari red that matched
the original paint closely.
     Since then, I've used "Massey Furguson  Red" in XO Rust paint from True
Value Hardware to paint things that no one is going to look at too closely
like floors, wheel wells, etc.. It works for me.
     I saw one other reply from Don Marshall about Plasti-Kote paint and
might try that to see if it is better.
     If you get any other good replies directly, please pass them on to
myself and the list.

     Bill Brewer
     Tehachapi, CA
     1960 & 1961 TR-3A's