RE: Carpet Sets

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Seth Glassman" <sells2eat@msn.com>
Subject: RE: Carpet Sets
From: "Patrick Bitton" <pbitton@axess.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 14:48:50 -0500
I bought a wool carpet set from John Skinner and I am really impressed with
the quality. The only problem is the shipping. You can get a sample from
John Skinner and MacGregor and compare the two. Also, since the Canadian
dollar is SOOOOO low and the shipping will be cheaper. You may save yourself
some money. Just to give you an idea of shipping cost...I wanted to buy
sunvisors from John Skinner and shipping to Canada was "Shipping at cost but
estimate #30 air or #20 surface". That is just for sunvisors! Call around
and see what they charge for shipping. Shipping discourages me from shopping
overseas.

Good luck,

Patrick