RE: General TR3a questions

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: General TR3a questions
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 22:18:15 -0800 o m>
The panel lights should work any time the taillights are on and the panel
light switch/rheostat is on.  However, the lamp holders don't always get a
good ground to the panel, and I have had trouble with them not making
contact with the base of the bulb, only when they are pushed into the panel.

The brake lights only work with the key on, they are fed by the same fuse
that feeds the wipers and fuel gauge.

Randall