Update on stolen car from Detroit area. ( not my car )

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, wheeltowheel@wheeltowheel.com
Subject: Update on stolen car from Detroit area. ( not my car )
From: ZinkZ10C@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 08:38:30 EST
Parts of the car listed in the mail below have been found but the owner is
still looking for the trailer and many more car parts.

Go to     http://www.h-production-scca.com/stolen.htm        for more details
but be careful, it is not a pretty sight.  :(

Harold

*********
I'm posting this from another list, it is not my car
Harold