Re: Update on stolen car from Detroit area. ( not my car )

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Update on stolen car from Detroit area. ( not my car )
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 22:06:02 -0000
Hi Folks
I wanted to kill the ******* who put stones through one window each on two
of my cars, (along with a load of other cars in the area). What can you
think of to do to someone who would do this to your pride and joy? My heart
goes out to the owner and the builder of this car, the pics made me angry
and sad at the same time.

Best wishes
Graham.

Ps I hope if they catch up with him he tries to run!