Re: Update on stolen car from Detroit area. ( not my car )

To: ZinkZ10C@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, wheeltowheel@wheeltowheel.com
Subject: Re: Update on stolen car from Detroit area. ( not my car )
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 09:03:31 -0500
Regarding my last message, re: the scum who stole and mutilated the racer, I
received the following e-mail, from some "System Administrator" telling me
they detected "senitive e-mail" I returned a nasty gram about interfering
with the e-mail.
S.

"Trend SMEX Content Filter has detected sensitive content.

Place = ZinkZ10C@aol.com; triumphs@autox.team.net;
wheeltowheel@wheeltowheel.com; ; ; Scott A. Roberts
Sender = Scott A. Roberts
Subject = Re: Update on stolen car from Detroit area. ( not my car )
Delivery Time = March 24, 2002 (Sunday) 08:50:33
Policy = Sexual Discrimination
Action on this mail = Quarantine message

Warning message from administrator:
Sender, Content filter has detected a sensitive e-mail. "

Original Message: "I hope they catch that prick, and do that to HIM!"