Re: TR6 gas pedal rod

To: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 gas pedal rod
From: "Rick Barnard" <rstirb@townisp.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 19:22:33 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "[unknown]" <blueturtles@yahoo.com>
Dave,
        I used to work in the paint department of a local hardware
store.  Whenever I sold super glue, I encouraged the customer to
also purchase the vial of superglue Debonder.  Too many stories
about people glueing their fingers together, or glueing their finger to
their eyelid.   Arggghhhh.
                Regards,
                        Rick