free parts

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: free parts
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 08:35:09 -0600
I have a big box of pistons and rods that I am going to take to the junk
yard Monday. It occurred to me that some of the parts might be of use to
somebody. For example, I have

3 (only) AE 87 mm pistons with rods, used but good
3 (only) Mahle 87 mm pistons with rods, used but good
more individual 87 mm pistons
a whole pile of used stock rods
a pile of 83 mm liners

no 86 mm liners
no 87 mm liners

If any of these are of any use to anybody, email me immediately. I'll
give them away -- I do ask for $10 for the cost of packaging, etc and
reimbursement for shipping cost. Please tell me what you want and your
shipping address in the first message. I'll pick out the best of the
litter for you.

I have been off the list for awhile and will be unsubscribing again
immediately so be sure to respond to me directly, not to the list.

Thanks

--

uncle jack