Re: Miata vs. TR6 drag race

To: <JASandPJS@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Miata vs. TR6 drag race
From: "Phil Smith" <philip.smith25@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 10:47:48 -0500
From: <JASandPJS@aol.com>
To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 4:34 PM
Subject: Miata vs. TR6 drag race

> I seem to remember about 2 weeks ago someone posted that they were going
> drag race a '90 Miata with their TR6 and were looking for advice.  Anyone
> know who won?
>
> John, '71 TR6
> Charleston, WV

I was reading grassroots/ motorsports the other night, at Barnes and noble,
about a guy name Pierce who took a 1970 MGB and replaced the heads with
heads he manufactures and got like 150+ horsepower,with other mods as well.
He claims he spits out Miatas.Also he said he will be making these heads for
triumphs soon. Has anyone else read the article? If so do you remember his
web page? What a beautiful car