Another Corvair Confession---No Triumph Content

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Another Corvair Confession---No Triumph Content
From: Rikrock@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 20:37:27 EST
Hello,

My name is Rich, and I used to own a Corvair.........

A 1965, with the 4-carb 140 horse engine.  Those pushrod tube seals were
famous for leaking, but mine weren't too bad, and I never had the smoke in
the cockpit problem.

What did get in the cockpit was water.  Lots of water.  Water coming in from
almost every angle when it rained.  Another thing those cars were famous for
was rust, and mine had plenty of that :-0)

Rich Rock (Corvair-free for nearly 30 years)
Pottstown, PA