Re: Another Corvair Confession---No Triumph Content

To: David Templeton <davidt@opentext.com>
Subject: Re: Another Corvair Confession---No Triumph Content
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mporter@zianet.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 20:07:50 -0700
Cc: "'spitlist@gte.net'" <spitlist@gte.net>, "'Rikrock@aol.com'" <Rikrock@aol.com>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
> I too once owned a Corvair, a 62 model with 102 hp and an air conditioner.
> What a mess to change that ever breaking belt!  I'd have to remove the A/C
> coil assembly which completely covered the top of the engine!
>
> Now I have a Honda powered Spitfire!  Does that make me a winner, or a
> loser??  :)

I suppose that depends upon whether yours turns the "right way" or not.
<smile> All the Civics (and I think, Preludes) were left-hand rotation.
What does the VTEC engine do?

Even so, judging by your early descriptions of the behavior of the
engine, I'd have to say you're a winner. <smile>

Cheers, Joe.

--
Michael D. Porter
Roswell, NM (yes, _that_ Roswell)

The gulf between content and substance continues to widen....