Re: ZAFER Triumph 12/50

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ZAFER Triumph 12/50
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 17:34:19 EST
In a message dated 30-Mar-02 16:18:28 Eastern Standard Time,
bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk writes:

> From: Thomas Beaver <beaver@spillmanco.com>
>
> > http://www.flashhelp.com/triumph/
> >
> > The TOE mark on the front says underneath "Turk Otomotiv Endustrileri".
> >
> > A fictitious car? Someone's old April 1 joke?
> > If so, they sure did a nice job on the brochure.

The first comments are in Turkish.  The comments below are in French ,
remember "Lingua Franca?"  Very interesting, appears that the car was built
in Turkey.  We probably need some research on this.  JonMac?

Art Kelly '64 TR4 CT33118L
VTR TR4 vehicle consulant