Trabant bodies

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Trabant bodies
From: a Wallace <wallaces@superaje.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 10:16:10 -0500
I heard an article on the radio where someone in Germany came up with a
bacteria that will decompose the Trabant bodies, so they have built
composters for them now to get rid of all the extras lying around.
Also heard from a colleague who had travelled there extensively that
driving along, every so often he'd see one upside down in the ditch. When
he asked a local they said that after wall came down, large transport
trucks started coming through and when passing a Trabant, the wind was so
great that it would flip them over. (Literally "blowing them away" I guess
you could say!)
Anyhow it sounds as if when they are fatally wounded they weren't worth
repairing so the people just left them where they fell.
Regards,
Jim