Re: flushing

To: spitlist@gte.net
Subject: Re: flushing
From: tr6nut@telocity.com
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 11:03:08 -0700 (PDT) lpath.net>
Cc: ryoung@navcomtech.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Actually Pennzoil-Quakerstate Company is ALL of the
following brands (off of their website):

Pennzoil
Quaker State
JiffyLube
The Outlaw
Snap Products
Gumout
Slick 50
Blue Coral
Axious Products
Black Magic
Fix-A-Flat
Westley's
Rain-X
Medo Products
Pennzoil Marine

Gosh, doncha just love the new big conglomerates ?!?!

Hugh Barber
Hollister, CA
'73 TR6

On Mon, 06 May 2002, Joe Curry wrote

> Randall Young wrote:
> >
> > >  the oil when changed at regular
> > > intervals does not build up sludge, it does not
build up debris,

> > This just made connection in my head ... Doesn't
Jiffy Lube also use
> > Pennzoil ?
> >
> > I've posted before about my past experience with
Pennzoil creating huge
> > amounts of sludge even when changed at regular
intervals ... maybe there is
> > some truth to Jiffy Lube's claims ...
> >
> > Randall - Valvoline user since 1972
>
> It might be noted that Pennzoil and Quaker State have
merged and whatever applies to one probably also
applies to the other.  That said, I have never