Re: Lamp ,Assembly Help

To: "levilevi" <levilevi@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: Lamp ,Assembly Help
From: Jeff Johnson <mondoluxe@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 19:38:16 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Bud,

Thanks for a new avenue of excuses. I had not thought of this, of course
maybe I should also thank Joe Curry. Thanks, Joe.
  The old muffler bearing/fremistat/flux capacitor is bad- deal has been
debunked at my house. I'm still trying to figure out who sold me
out.  Jeez, are they putting auto tips on HGTV now?

Jeff Johnson
'76 TR6 currently w/ a totally shot fremistat