903599 - Spitfire I-III Hardtop windscreen seal

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <spitfire-enthusiast@yahoogroups.com>, "Spitfires Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: 903599 - Spitfire I-III Hardtop windscreen seal
From: "William Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 23:53:38 -0000 h08NwZRP009595
Hi,
    Several months ago I suggested that I would soon be producing the correct
extruded windscreen seal for the early Spitfire works hardtop. Following trials
in December, I now have a finished batch of seals ready for shipment to
customers.
These seals are produced as continuous seals for trimming and joining upon
installation. Unlike the usual bodge of shortening a Herald or Spitfire front
screen seal, this extrusion actually fits and doesn't lift at the edges.
The new seals are priced at 25.00 UK pounds each, shipping is 5.50 in the UK,
15.00 to the USA.
As a subject which keeps cropping up on these lists I know there is substantial
interest in this product, so I hope the webmasters will excuse my commercial
intrusion,
    Cheers,
        Bill.

--