Re: Good day turns bad: TR4 bonnet needed

To: "Steven Newell" <steven@newellboys.com>, "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Good day turns bad: TR4 bonnet needed
From: "Tom Di Iulio" <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 18:02:05 -0700
    did you not call it just a day or so ago when we were discussing
cell phones and AAA? you said then that you'd probably have some
sort of problem very soon. geez, could you refrain from saying anything
bad about my cars? i'm going to leave them in the garage until your bad
mojo is gone from this part of the city :^)
    seriously, i can steer you away from dale's rod and custom paint shop
up on Santa Fe and Union and give a pretty good review for "Wheels of
Time" paint shop on Tejon, west of Santa Fe off of Dartmouth. Their
number is 303-762-0196, ask for Larry (the proprietor) and tell him I
sent you. won't lower your bill but at least he'll know there's a
connection.
"Les" usually answers the phone and is a good fellow to speak with also.
    also, if you can get the car "blasted", you'll get a lifetime warranty
on the
paint job. give me a call if you need more assistance or if you'd like some
help when it comes time to ready the car for the shop. i'll help you remove
the brightwork and such.
     very sorry to hear about the accident but glad everyone is ok.
Tom Di Iulio
cell 303-210-8008
hm  303-683-7268
Denver, Co