Re: 1st car...and 2nd...3rd

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1st car...and 2nd...3rd
From: "LGMiceli" <lgmiceli@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 08:36:59 -0500
 A 65 Mustang fastback with a 289. My twin brother (who is also afflicted
with the LBC disease) and I bought it for $75 bucks when we were in high
school (1976) and put every penny we had into the car for the next 3 years.
This was long before these were considered collectable and parts were very
hard to find. A drunk crashed into the car while it was parked  on the side
of the road. Oh well.... that led to the 69 Cutlass S cvt, the 67 Merc
Cyclone GT cvt, the opel GT and about 20 other old beaters that I wish I
still had. I could retire with what these cars are worth today, espically
the XK150 that was in my dad's garage needing work when we were building the
Mustang.

Larry Miceli
Gold Coast British Sports Car Club
Pompano Beach, Florida www.goldcoastbritcar.org