Re: LBC, non-Triumph question- longish

To: "'herald1200@comcast.net'" <herald1200@comcast.net>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'triumph_herald@yahoogroups.com'" <triumph_herald@yahoogroups.com>, "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: LBC, non-Triumph question- longish
From: David Templeton <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 15:43:45 -0500
Scott,

All I can say is don't pay too much for it. I also have been scanning for
one for the misses. I have seen the prices around here (southern Ontario)
drop as of late. An '88 in near perfect condition is going for about $3-5K
Cdn, a friend in my local car club bought a Vanden Plus for $5000Cdn and it
was in absolute mint condition. It seems these are the peak of the sleeper
gems of the British cars.

Of course, when you get a Jag like that you must talk the part and "say
wot?"(thick snotty british accent implied) :-)

Regards
David A. Templeton