RE: Ebay search engine

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net '" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Ebay search engine
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 13:35:52 -0500
Yes it is possible to set up a search notice through eBay.  Problem is that
it will only show you the first 10 or so of your hits and only once a day.
There is a link in the email to view "other" hits.   I found it easier to
just create the search you want (newest first) and create a shortcut to your
desktop.  Once a day (usually late at night when it is quiet (no SWMBO) I
check the new listings.

Carl (in not so warm Florida...  Now I remember why I moved south)