RE: Say Hello

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Say Hello
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 15:51:01 -0800
> Hey guys & gals, please say welcome & hello to Larry Schwartz
> from New York
> City, he is doing a frame-up on a T/R 3 and is a little bashful to let you
> know he is on line.

Hi Larry !
And welcome to the list.  It's OK if you just want to 'lurk' here (ie read
the posts but never make any), there are a fair number of other people that
do the same thing.  But if you do have a question you'd like to ask, or a
comment you'd like to make, feel free to speak up.  Don't worry about your
questions sounding 'stupid', we all had to learn at one time or another.
And while we have been known to kid each other occasionally (anyone remember
fluif ?), it's all in fun and camaraderie.  This list is a great resource,
and it's the people that make it that way, so "C'mon in, the water's fine!"

Randall
59 TR3A TS39781LO daily driver (currently sidelined for OD transplant)
63 Sports 6 HB7826LCV rustoration project
71 Stag LE1473L daily driver