Re: Say Hello

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Say Hello
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 21:16:35 EST
Well, I guess I'll be the first to say "Hello, Larry"! :-)

(In honor of the late McLean Stevenson, star of that show, who previously was
on M*A*S*H, which was at times sponsored by Triumph, hence the connection
with this list!)

Join the "party" here in whatever way you feel comfortable doing. It's easily
the next best thing to an in-person 24-hour-a-day club meeting, and you don't
have to get dressed. On rare occasions, we have our "moments"; most of the
time it's just great fun sharing vast amounts of knowledge and experience
(and opinion).

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er,
 Triumph Herald engine with wings.