Aluminum TR6 Radiators

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Aluminum TR6 Radiators
From: "M Brooks" <mike@gsta.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 21:41:51 -0500
Hi everyone,

I had a thought I'd like to bounce off of the list. Since there doesn't seem
to be a very good aftermarket radiator for TR6 I was thinking about having a
fabricator friend of mine build some using aluminum Griffin cores. For those
not familiar, Griffin makes aluminum racing radiators that are supposed to
be fantastic. A friend of mine with a TVR 2500M (Triumph powered) has one in
his car and it's made a world of difference. Forgot to mention - I live in
Florida where a good cooling system is a major consideration.

I'm sure they could be made so that they drop right into the car with no
modification. The thing is that they may cost $400-$450. Would anyone be
interested in something like that?

Regards,
Mike Brooks