Soft Top Webbing

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Soft Top Webbing
From: <stantr6@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:54:31 -0500
List,
When I got my '6, a relatively new top, with relatively new rips came with it.
There were no web straps.  Later, I learned they are needed, and I would guess
they are needed to position the free rib of the frame so as to eliminate the
need to pull so hard the top rips, as DPO had done !  I now have a web kit to
be installed when the frame-off gets there.

For those of us with nothing to go by, could someone please measure the various
distances between the ribs where the webbing is anchored to the ribs.  Again,
this is for a TR6.

Thanx in advance,
Stan