Re: soft top webbing

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: soft top webbing
From: KTnKT <ktnkt@cape.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 15:51:43 -0500
   Yes, but..........the new tops (and maybe even the originals?) have a
pocket with snaps that run side to side in which to hold the sticks in a
fixed spot under the hood. This would also restrict the area available
for the webbing-leaving a little space on either side between the end of
the pocket and outer edges of the top. Does anyone have a top on their
TR6 without the frame webbing, and does it affect the performance of the
top?? IE: does the top flap around at high speeds (relatively speaking,
of course)??
   Thanks,
Kevin
Falmouth, Ma.