new convertible top

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
Subject: new convertible top
From: <lstein6@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 19:01:05 -0700
i have supposedly just won an ebay auction for a new convertible top for my
80 tr7.   what scares me is everytime i have bid on one on the past they
have always gone for way over the $149 starting bid price with multiple
bids.  this one i won at the starting bid price of $149 with only one other
bid.  it is from ebay seller 'best-man' = aabest@evenlink.com  which is the
a.a. best top company.  does anyone have experience with this company ?
does this all sound good ?  and by the way, how hard is it to replace the
top ?  that is, remove the old one and put on the new one.  i've never done
that before.
thanks ! larry, lstein6@earthlink.net