RE: was re: TR6 Carpet Kits from The Roadster Factory

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: was re: TR6 Carpet Kits from The Roadster Factory
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 20:40:16 -0800
> Question for TR4 owners..
> some catalogues keep stating that:
> "most concours judges now recognize that ALL TR3B, TR4 models were fitted
> with grey loop carpet"

I'm not a TR4 owner, but I note that Bill Piggott states "Carpets usually
matched interior trim in colour, although TR3Bs apparently had charcoal grey
carpets fitted to those cars finished in black, red or blue."  This seems
confusing to me, since black, red and blue are the only trim colors listed
for TR3B ...

But given all the other trim/color exceptions he documented, I don't see how
anyone can categorically state that ALL cars had anything !

Randall