Re: was re: TR6 Carpet Kits from The Roadster Factory

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: was re: TR6 Carpet Kits from The Roadster Factory
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 07:44:49 -0700
CarlSereda@aol.com wrote:

> Does anyone have proof that original TR4s shipped only with grey carpeting
>(and
>
> can I have a tid-bit swatch of said grey carpeting? Geo??)

We are in the midst of a 12-month relocation so the TR archives are buried in
the
storage unit that holds the other 125 boxes.  I did save a piece of all original
materials -- can't remember how big the carpet scrap is but you can certainly
have half of it.  Of course, the fact that it was original and grey doesn't mean
that other colors weren't used.

Geo Hahn
64 TR4