re:Quick Cylinder Head Advice

To: g.mcmicken@shaw.ca, Triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack <6pack-digest@autox.team.net>, for <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: re:Quick Cylinder Head Advice
From: Chuck Arnold <Chuck.Arnold@oracle.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 20:14:59 -0800
Graham, others have answered that it will help.  IT will, but what
really helps is a slightly hotter cam.  I had the S2 grind in mine, with
a head at 9.6.  Worked very well.  Great flat torque from 3000-5500.
It just so happens that I am a nut and want more, so that cam, its
tappets and pushrods are all for sale!  They are less than two years
old, and probably have less than 2000 miles on them.  Will eventually
offer them on ebay, but thought I'd let the list know first.  Also have
same age rocker shaft and rockers.
Chuck