RE: rear hatch trim - mastic and Plastisol

To: "TR Listserv" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: rear hatch trim - mastic and Plastisol
From: "Karl Vacek" <KVacek@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 15:06:08 -0800
There are "windshield leak sealer" grades of RTV silicone with a watery
consistency, meant to "leak into the leaks" and seal them.  You can find
several brands (Loctite, etc.)  at Pep Boys, etc.  Might have better weather
resistance than an electronic grade, or at least be easier to find.

Good luck --
Karl