Re: NOS piston rings OK?

To: <CarlSereda@aol.com>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NOS piston rings OK?
From: "Dixie" <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 02:32:38 -0000
Hi Carl,

My personal opinion is that there will be no problem with using the 20 year
old piston rings. However if you do decide to dump them Altzimmers took over
last year when I was bidding on eBay. I ended up with two sets of standard
size piston ring sets (NOS) and a set of 2.0 litre ones for a TR3 all from
different sellers!!!.

I only need one set myself which I will be using as when I eventually
rebuild the engine of my TR4A. If you want a set $30 will cover a set of
your choice including shipping to the US. Interested?

Regards
Adrian