Re: TR6 Roll Bar Question - Thanks!

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Roll Bar Question - Thanks!
From: "M Brooks" <mike@gsta.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 19:23:32 -0500
Hi folks,

Thanks to everyone for all the help with the Roll Bar question!

I totally agree with everyone who commented that this style of roll bar
isn't worth much in a rollover accident. Probably better than nothing but
certainly not a major safety device.

I only want to install it to give me an alternative place to grab onto when
lowering myself into the car - I'm 6'5" ;-) That and because it looks cool.
Hopefully it will never see the kind of use it was named for.

Regards,
Mike Brooks

> >Hi everyone,
> >
> >I picked up a well used TR6 roll bar that I want to install in my car.
It's