TR4 Radio

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4 Radio
From: "Tim I. Purdy" <timipurdy@citlink.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 19:43:15 -0600
Can anyone help me with the radio.  Electrical, is not one of my specialities.
It is an original radio, only AM.  That is fine with me, because where I
reside in remote
Northeastern California radio reception is poor.  I replaced the attenae last
summer, checked one fuse, but it still does not work.  I think probably it is
not hooked up properly and that was something the previous owner, did was to
disconnect.  The two different manuals that I possess, unfortunately, does not
contain anything about radio's or the connection.  Any advice would be
appreciated.  Thanks - Tim