Marina GT

To: "jernigan" <jernigan@prodigy.net>
Subject: Marina GT
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 15:28:10 -0500
Cc: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h29KaE4V012697
Message text written by "jernigan"
>Does anyone on list or know of someone that ownes a Marina GT, is this
the
car that also goes in water     Thanks  Ron
<

Ron, although I'm sure a few of these things went into the water, they
didn't necessarily come back out.  Despite it's name, the Marina is not the
Amphicar (which is what you are really wanting, right?) but are "corporate"
coupe and sedan models based on the running gear used in MG's and Triumphs.
 The American buying public was underwelmed.  I never drove on but the
prospect of a four passenger car powered by an MGB engine didn't instill
enthusiasm.

Cheers

Dave