RE: wiring harness

To: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>, "triu autox" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: wiring harness
From: "Ken Gano" <triumphs@consolidated.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 21:33:47 -0500
In my book there is but one way to go.  Dan Masters is selling a complete
wiring kit, including harness, power block, relay, fuses and fitting, to
bring our cars up to modern standards.  I have one in my car and can say
it's "bullet proof."  You can contact Dan at danmas@aol.com.

NFI, beyond very satisfied user.

Kg