mystery OD

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: mystery OD
From: "J.C. Hassall" <jhassall@blacksburg.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 20:24:57 -0400
Listers,

I recently purchased, sight unseen, what was represented to be an A-type
OD.  It sorta - kinda looks like an A-type: it has the big brass nut
underneath, solenoid housing on the side, etc.  But the solenoid isn't
right.  Instead of the axis of the solenoid being vertical, this one is
almost horizontal.  Anyone have any idea what this is?  Do I have a mutant
A-type, a real find, or did I get snookered?

TIA

Jim

--
Jim