Re: Non LBC - help with eBay

To: "Angelo Graham" <a3graham@admmail.uwaterloo.ca>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Non LBC - help with eBay
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 22:33:03 -0400
As I understand it- THIS IS NOT LEGIT! Contact E-Bay directly, and include a
copy of the letter. There has been a fraud of this nature for some time.
E-Bay will not ask for passwords, etc, or credit card numbers. There is a
very sophisticated ghost site which is a close copy of the real thing- even
working links- but it is a phony. Do not send any information to that site.
Be sure to contact e-bay, and possibly your local prosecutor regarding this-
it may be an indictable offense if they can catch them, and this would add
another charge to the sheet.

Scott