Re: the Amphicar, reborn...

To: "Keptin Komrade Dr. BobWrench III esq." <bownes@web9.com>
Subject: Re: the Amphicar, reborn...
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 15:42:13 -0400
Cc: Kinderlehrer <kinderlehrer@comcast.net>, "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, gprtech@frontiernet.net 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h85Jo8dl006729
Message text written by "Keptin Komrade Dr. BobWrench III esq."
>For those watching the show currently, please cheer for my good friend
and college co-hort Crash (who taught me how to weld). :-)  The story of
how he and the rest of the NERDS got on the show can be found at:

        http://the-nerds.org/
<

The nerds are back?!!!  That's great.  I remember their attempt at making a
fire boat from a four wheel drive vehicle.  worked great except they forgot
provisions for propulsion in the water.  They should have taken the front
tires off and welded paddles on the rims.

Dave