RE: English lesson

To: "'Jim Muller'" <jimmuller@pop.mail.rcn.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: English lesson
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 16:11:56 +0200
Cc: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
You could always combine the two and build a Spitfire 6 or GT 6 convertible.
Never understood why Triumph didn't do it in the first place.

Kind regards.
Chris de Wet .
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .

'56 TR 3 . '64 Spitfire 4 (Mk 1) . '67 GT 6 (Mk 1) .

" Triumphs are meant to be driven .... keep them on the road "