Re: spelling no lbc

To: don spence <dspence@oanet.com>
Subject: Re: spelling no lbc
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 13:58:30 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h8HI593B013305
Message text written by don spence
>Aoccdrnig to a rscheearchr at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer
in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is
taht the frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a
toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae
we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.
<

So, Whcih uinervstiy was tihs?  U of Bagonr?  (Looks lkie Wlseh to me)

Dvae

Ntoe to all our Weslh Fiernds: Jsut Kddiing!