Re: spelling no lbc

To: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>, don spence <dspence@oanet.com>
Subject: Re: spelling no lbc
From: "Gary Allgood" <g.allgood@www.lvs.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 14:10:42 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 13:58:30 -0400, Dave Massey wrote
> Message text written by don spence
> >Aoccdrnig to a rscheearchr at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer
> in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is
> taht the frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can
> be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae
> we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.
> <
>
> So, Whcih uinervstiy was tihs?  U of Bagonr?  (Looks lkie Wlseh to me)
>
> Dvae
>
> Ntoe to all our Weslh Fiernds: Jsut Kddiing!

I fdni it petrty sraecy taht I was albe to uerdnsnstd waht you wree tknilag
aobut with no mjoar pbloerms. So wehn I cganhe pulg wreis on my Tuiprmh T4R,
or mbyae sdpeir gares in my alxe I suolhd not wrory aobut wihch one geos
wrhee ecpext mbaye the two otisude onens? Wuold tihs wrok for pniosts too?

Gray

Snait Liuos Turpmih Onrwes Asoticaison
www.sltoa.org