Re: Worldcarz - on E-bay.

To: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>, "triu autox" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Worldcarz - on E-bay.
From: "Gerald Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 08:27:10 -0400
To all,
It turns out that the fellow in Ontario that I mentioned yesterday is not
the same guy as Worldcarz. A few of the list members have sent me mail
correcting this assumption. Nevertheless, it sounds like we should all be
careful when dealing with folks that make you feel uneasy either by the deal
or by the correspondence.
JVV