RE: Tools

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net> i0QIk4FG004262
Subject: RE: Tools
From: "Jim Holmgren" <jholmgren@advertising.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 13:45:45 -0500
Heh, I once suggested to my wife that a nice pit in the garage would be
handy.

The doctor recently told me there was no permanent damage from where she
struck me with the cast-iron skillet.  :(

Funny how it's "her" house and "my" garage, but she still has full veto
power over design and content issues.

-Jim