Forwarded: TR3 Rear Crankshaft Seal Conversion

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded: TR3 Rear Crankshaft Seal Conversion
From: <lists@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 02:28:57 -0700
For some reason this was sent to me rather than triumphs@autox.team.net.
If your internet access is web-capable, check out

  http://www.team.net/posting.html

mjb.
----

     Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 18:59:49 -0800
     From: Jerry Goulet <jerrann@shaw.ca>
     Subject: TR3 Rear Crankshaft Seal Conversion

I bought the rear seal kit (like the Moss part 837-005) a couple of years
ago and now that the engine is open it is time to install the kit.  The
trouble is that the instruction sheet is from a different kit and makes no
sense.  As this is a popular kit, I was hoping that one of you might have
the instructions that you could forward to me.

Jerry Goulet
1960 TR3A