RE: Best speeding lines...

To: "Triumphs@Autox.team.net daily digest" <triumphs@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[3AFB6630:01C40649] i2A2kq8A010391
Subject: RE: Best speeding lines...
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 21:41:46 -0500
The only time I used a line and got away with it:

Going 80+ in a 55 just north of Springfield, IL.  Went under an overpass
and there they were.   The pull over vehicles  were pulling the cars
into a rest area.

I slowed down - rolled down the windows and yelled....  "I'm not dodging
you...  I really got to use the facilities" and kept going.

Came back out with license in hand, a trooper was standing by the car
(GT6) and I said something like - "those burritos did not set right back
in town...  Almost didn't make it."    Mostly a true situation - the
burritos didn't set right - but just a lot of gas...  :^)

We talked a bit about speeding, etc. and he sent me on my way.   They
must have had 20 cars lined up getting tickets.