RE: Haynes Manuals

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Haynes Manuals
From: "Randall Young" <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 12:50:55 -0800
> The wiring diagram in the Haynes manual comes straight out of the factory
> manual - they're identical. I have been going over the electrics of my 3A
> during the past few weeks and I have yet to fault the factory manual
> diagram. I'd be interested to know where the inaccuracies are.

Brake lights
turn signals
Heater (not shown but the instructions don't work)
wiper motor

For later TR3A, the wiring to the dash and tail lights is different, there's
an added fuse and a rheostat instead of a switch; but I think your car is
before both changes.

Randall
59 TR3A TS39781LO daily driver (with the extra fuse but without the
rheostat)