RE: Haynes Manuals

To: "tri" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Haynes Manuals
From: "Randall Young" <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 07:44:21 -0800
> I have been told that perhaps the most complete guide to a
> particular car is a
> Haynes Manual.

WRT to a TR3A, that's possibly true, even though I also agree with MHM's
comments.

I prefer the factory manual, but it's definitely lacking in some areas since
it was written before the TR3A was produced.  The Haynes generally has the
information, it's just tricky figuring out what applies to your car and what
doesn't.  (And they tend to neglect to mention that you need that
left-handed wombat wrench ... instead  you're supposed to know that's the
only way to splifflicate the Disraeli gears.)

Still, neither one has an accurate wiring diagram.

Randall