Fuel pump blues...concluded

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fuel pump blues...concluded
From: Paradise Music <paradise.71@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 15:37:57 GMT
Thanks again to all on the list that responded to my query about my leaking
fuel line.  All's well.  I decided this morning to try the hardware first to
see if I could find the expansion coupling necessary to stop the fuel line leak
on my TR6.  They had some, I bought two, because I would probably lose one, and
sure enough, I did!  The other one, however, worked beautifully, and my baby's
back on the road.  Total cost: $.20.  Thanks folks, ya'll are the greatest!
Don't know what I'd do w/o the list.