Rat Roadster etc

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rat Roadster etc
From: "Tim I. Purdy" <timipurdy@citlink.net>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 18:13:59 -0700
Hmm . . . this has all been quite interesting.  Nearly a year ago, I attended
my first British car show held at Dunsmuir, California.  Even though it was
held on Memorial Day weekend in a small Northern California town, it was well
attended.  There were four awards given; Best of Show, went to a 71 Marcos'
oldest to a 52 Jaguar; farthest distance, a 61 Austin Healy all the way from
Seattle, Washington and me a 64 TR4 the Beautiful Beast award, i.e. a work in
progress!  Two weeks prior the "Beast" looked even worse, but had replaced the
old wooden dash.  Anyhow, I just enjoy the Beast, never be concourse material,
but we have fun.  Looking forward to Triumphest at S. Lake Tahoe.

Tim I. Purdy
Susanville, CA