Re: OT - Warranty from TRAK Auto Parts?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OT - Warranty from TRAK Auto Parts?
From: Footfrek@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 14:13:27 EDT
buy  you  battery  at  wal mart  we  are  not  going  anywhere soon and
tipically  although it  may  vary from store to  store  you  should  have  no
problems returning  abattery  there especially if  it  is truly  defective.
they
may  want  to  test  it  that is  a bout  the  worst  that  could  happen.may
not   be  as  easy  to  get  a refund if  you  used the  battery but  an
exchange  should  not  be  a problem.
i  have  a  small   finaancial interest  since i  do  work  for  the  company
 but  i  don t  think  one  or  to  battery sales  will  hurt  me  one  way
or the  other.
jason
71 tr6